Sunday, November 20, 2011

What's Your Gift?

Writing is one of my gifts. Here and the writersvibe is how I share it. I find that sharing myself nourishes my soul and creativity. Sharing our gifts takes courage and brings us together. This is how Charles Eisenstein shares his gift.


No how quiet or out loud our gifts are. They matter.

Today, take a few (yes two) minutes and as many of your gifts as you can. Acknowledge your gifts and how you use them to give love to your children, to your family, to your community, to your town, to your country, to your earth and how it changes both your gifts' recipients and how it changes you. Keep the list somewhere you will look at it everyday.

Gifts of Jules
I write
I remember seemingly useless bits of information
I'm not afraid to sew without a pattern or cook without a recipie
Change
I get dirty
I clean up messes
I make messes
I can't draw a straight line
I don't know
I cry at the end of movies, even when they are happy
Details, details, details
I acknowledge mistakes
I'm a mum
I see the invisible

--that's my two minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment